Feel Confident In Your Real Estate Closing
Many people think their real estate closing is simply the day they sign their papers and walk away with new keys or a check in hand. That’s only the celebration ceremony. In reality, your closing includes a series of steps that lead up to the big day. You need a partner you can rely on to get the details right. With Thompson Law Group, P.C. & Home Key Title & Closing, Inc., you can trust that everything is done correctly when you sign on the dotted line.
Five Steps To A Closing
A closing must go through five basic steps, including:
- Getting started – Your process begins when you enter into a sales contract for a purchase or file a loan application for a refinance. Once you submit your offer/application and our office is selected as the closing agent, we will begin a title search.
- Searching the title – The title search reviews all records regarding the property to make sure no third party can make a claim through a lien, a judgment or an improper transfer. Once everything is clear, we will prepare a preliminary report for review by the lender.
- Preparing documents – Once the title is clear, the lender will finalize all closing requirements and we will prepare all documents necessary for closing. We will also coordinate closing with all parties involved in the transaction.
- Signing the documents – Our office will conduct closing, which includes the parties signing all relevant documents, paying off any existing loans and disbursing funds.
- After the closing – Our office will record the deed and other closing documents and issue the final title insurance policies to both the lender and the buyer.
Our top-notch professionals are here to make sure your closing goes right.
We Are Ready To Be Part Of Your Closing Team
At Thompson Law Group, P.C. & Home Key Title & Closing, Inc., we have the experience, knowledge and resources to help you through every step of your real estate transaction. We also believe we have the best people in the business. From our lawyers to our support staff, our team wants you to feel confident in choosing us to represent you. We also want you to know we are here for you to answer your questions along the way.
To discuss your specific closing requirements, please call 508-475-5502 or reach out to us online. We represent clients in Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Maine.