In the past we have talked about what title insurance is and what it does. Today at Home Key Title we would like to talk about title Insurance in a more subtle and less overwhelming manner. That is why we want to share some quick and interesting facts with you, about Title Insurance.
6 Quick Facts About Title Insurance
- In 1871 The first title insurance policy was handed out.
- Title insurance is regulated by state insurance agencies, that means that every state has its own rules regarding title insurance.
- Liens, mortgages, and typographical corrections are the three types of title defects that are most common.
- When it comes to title insurance you only pay one premium and you are covered for as long as you own the property, this is something almost no other insurance does.
- If you buy a condo you can also get title insurance for your condo, and you are covered the same way you would be if you bought a regular single-family house.
- Title insurance can also cover the mental incapacity of any of the parties involved to properly transfer the title of a house.
Transfer of a Title on a Property
Transferring a title correctly is not as hard as it seems, for more information on how to transfer the title on a property visit our post Transferring Property Titles Successfully. It is important to keep in mind that a professional can facilitate the process and make the entire experience run more smoothly and efficiently.
Title Insurance in Westborough
When it comes to the best title insurance in Westborough, Home Key Title is it. We are happy to provide our assistance in selling, buying or acquiring a new property. Do not risk your money, learn more about title insurance today and let us help you make the most of your investment. Call us today at (508) 475- 5502.